This years challenge will be an online event and open to anyone anywhere who can pick up a kettlebell.
The grand prize winner will receive full tuition for this April’s RKC Certification at CrossFit I35*.
The RKC is the worlds first and premiere hardstyle kettlebell certification Full tuition for the RKC is $1,599!
Here are the rules for the 2017 Challenge.
- Athletes will must complete 10,000 kettlebell swings between January 1 and January 31st of 2017.
- Kettlebell weight must be equal to or greater than RKC snatch test weight. LINK TO TEST WEIGHTS
- Any style swing is permitted. Russian Hardstyle, Sport, CrossFit American Style with single or double bells. Snatches and cleans will also qualify as swings for the sake of this challenge.
- Regardless of style the bell must ascend higher than the navel with every swing.
Everyone who achieves the goal of 10,000 swings will be eligible to purchase a swing challenge t-shirt and move on to the Road to RKC.
The ultimate winner of the RKC certification will need to perform the following tasks
- Successfully complete the RKC snatch test either in person at CrossFit I35 or by video submission prior to February 17, 2017.
- All athletes who complete the 10,000 swing challenge and successfully demonstrate the RKC snatch test will be asked to perform one additional task to determine the final winner.
- Second and Third place finishers will be able to attend the RKC for only $500 or a $1,099 discount.
Entry fee for the challenge is only $10. All results and updates will be posted online through wodrocket.com
Congratulations and we can’t wait to see all of you in the victory circle and at this April’s RKC at CrossFit I35.
Scott Lofquist RKC
Cynthia Lofquist RKC
*This offer of paid tuition is only good at the April 21-24 Certification held at CrossFit I35. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS