The 10,000 Swing Challenge is on for 2017.
This years challenge will be an online event and open to anyone anywhere who can pick up a kettlebell.
The grand prize winner will receive full tuition for this April’s RKC Certification at CrossFit I35*.
The RKC is the worlds first and premiere hardstyle kettlebell certification Full tuition for the RKC is $1,599!
Here are the rules for the 2017 Challenge.
- Athletes will must complete 10,000 kettlebell swings between January 1 and January 31st of 2017.
- Kettlebell weight must be equal to or greater than RKC snatch test weight. LINK TO TEST WEIGHTS
- Any style swing is permitted. Russian Hardstyle, Sport, CrossFit American Style with single or double bells. Snatches and cleans will also qualify as swings for the sake of this challenge.
- Regardless of style the bell must ascend higher than the navel with every swing.
Everyone who achieves the goal of 10,000 swings will be eligible to purchase a swing challenge t-shirt and move on to the Road to RKC.
The ultimate winner of the RKC certification will need to perform the following tasks
- Successfully complete the RKC snatch test either in person at CrossFit I35 or by video submission prior to February 17, 2017.
- All athletes who complete the 10,000 swing challenge and successfully demonstrate the RKC snatch test will be asked to perform one additional task to determine the final winner.
- Second and Third place finishers will be able to attend the RKC for only $500 or a $1,099 discount.
Entry fee for the challenge is only $10. All results and updates will be posted online through wodrocket.com