31 Heros at CrossFit I35

CrossFit I35 is pleased and excited to host a fundraiser for the 31 Heroes Project this Saturday at 8am.   Please follow the links below to donate and bring friends. WHAT IS THE 31HEROES WOD? The 31Heroes WOD (workout of the day) was specifically designed to remember the fallen heroes of August 6, 2011 and…

CrossFit I35 WOD 8/5/16

Squat Clean and Split Jerk Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State.  Please don’t max just because it either feels good or your stubborn.  An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make.  The other 1% provides for the possibility of an…

CrossFit I35 WOD 8/4/16

Strength/Skill Squat Snatch Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State.   Please don’t max just because you feel good or just want to test it.  An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make.  The other 1% provides for the possibility of…

CrossFit I35 WOD 8/1/16

Strength/Skill Squat Snatch from Knee Every 2 Minutes for 12 Minutes Sets of 3 starting at 60% and working to 90% on the 5th set dropping to 80% on the 6th. Then Air Force For time: 20 Thrusters, 95/65 20 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, 95/65 20 Push Jerks, 95/65 20 Overhead Squats, 95/65 20 Front…

CrossFit I35 WOD 7/30/16

Team Kalsu On the minute perform 5 burpees and a max set of 135/95# thrusters. Continue until you complete 100 total thrusters.  Team Flow: Working in teams of 2 Women and 2 Men proceed as follows: At the start female teammate number 1 begins performing thrusters.  When the clock reaches 1 minute the same athlete performs 5 burpees…

CrossFit I35 WOD 7/29/16

Workout of The Day 10 rounds for time of: 5 Pull-ups 5 Push-ups When the clock says 10 minutes move on to the following. 4 x 400m Run Rest exactly 4 minutes between intervals.  Run each interval as hard as possible.  The goal is to test recovery and work capacity so the goal is to…