Have you been looking for a good reason to transform your body and get in the best shape of your life?
We are going to give you the truth about body transformation that no one wants to share with you! We are going to put you on the fast track to success!
We will be holding The CrossFit I35 Transformation Challenge Kick Off Meeting on January 18th at 2:oopm to give you all the secrets to fat loss that the rest of the industry doesn’t want you know! We are going to give you every last bit of information that you will need to make sure that you get the most out of the upcoming 10 weeks and look your best for the summer! We are also very privileged to bring the industries best nutritionist for strength development Dr. Mike Israetel as our keynote speaker.
Call (913) 800-8714 to reserve your spot today! Or simply click here to sign up.
The contest will run from January 18th- March 22nd. There will be a winner take all cash prize for the best individual transformation!
The contest will have three different categories and will be scored the same as the CrossFit Games. That means you get one point for winning an event and two points for getting second with the person getting the fewest number of points wins the entire competition.
Here are the categories:
1. Most percentage bodyfat lost
2. Most improvement in VO2 max. VO2 max represents the bodies ability to uptake oxygen. We use a simple calculation based upon your weight, gender and 2000m row time. Concept 2 VO2Max Calculator
3. Most check ins or highest attendance at the gym.
Last year our winners split the prizes. This year a single winner will take all.
Best of luck and we will see you Sunday January 18th at 2pm.
Scott and Cynthia
ps. Deadline for entry will be the day of the kickoff on the 18th. click here to register.
Transformation Challenge Rules and Info
- $30 per person, $10 goes into a winner take all cash pot going to the winner.
- All current members are eligible. Non members are still welcome to attend the kickoff meeting with Dr. Isreatel.
- The beginning weigh in and measurements along with the 2000m row must take place between January 18th and January 21st. There will be sign up forms at the gym. The final weigh in and row must be completed between February 13th-February 16th.
- Mandatory weigh ins are to be done every twice a week. If anyone misses a weigh in they will be disqualified from competition.
- Weigh ins will take place without shoes.
- All weigh ins must take place at the gym with a coach present.
- No refunds are given after the registration fee is paid.