Mark your calendars for Sunday January 18th at 2:00pm at CrossFit I35 for a rare opportunity to launch the best transformation challenge ever with one be of the worlds greatest coaches in the field of Strength, Endurance and Nutrition.
We’re going to give you the truth about body transformation that no one wants to share with you! We are going to put you on the fast track to success!
We will be holding The CrossFit I35 Transformation Challenge Kick Off Meeting on Sunday January 18th at 2:oopm to give you all the secrets to fat loss and muscle gain that the rest of the industry doesn’t want you know! We are going to give you every last bit of information that you will need to make sure that you get the most out of the upcoming 8 weeks and look your best for spring and be in the best possible shape for the CrossFit Open! We are also very privileged to bring the industries best nutritionist for strength development Dr. Mike Israetel as our keynote speaker.
Call (913) 800-8714 to reserve your spot today! Or simply click on this link to sign up.
The contest will run from January 18th- February 15th.
There will be a winner take all cash prize for the best individual transformations! Exact details regarding assessments will be announced soon.
Here‘s Your Personal Invitation To Spend The afternoon with renowned strength and nutrition expert Mike Isreatel as you learn cutting edge nutrition information to elevate your CrossFit performance, get killer strong and look great naked in the process. You’ll also learn what it takes to develop awesome muscle size and mass while building the endurance to smash any and all CrossFit WOD’s that David Castro or anyone from CrossFit HQ can throw at you.
This is a rare opportunity to interact with a truly world class strength and nutrition coach.
Mike Israetel will cover the following:
- Nutrition Priorities – Learn the hierarchy of what’s MOST important to what’s LEAST important in terms of seeing RESULTS in changing body composition and improving sports performance.
- Understanding Macro-Nutrients & Nutrient Timing – How important is protein, carbs and fats, and how much or how little do we need to make progress and see results? Also, learn about nutrient timing and understand how to set up your nutritional plan around your training schedule to improve performance while staying lean or shedding body fat!
- How To Create Your Own Diet Plan To Achieve Your Goals As An Athlete
- Long-Term Dieting Strategies For Sustained Progress and Breaking Through Plateaus
- Extensive Q and A on Nutrition and Training.
While this event is a kickoff for the CrossFit I35 Transformation Challenge it will be open to all non members who are any of the following.
- CrossFit Athletes
- Olympic Weightlifters
- Physique/Fitness Competitors
- Team Sport Athletes at Any Level
- Any Personal Trainers, Fitness or Nutrition Coaches
- Gym & CrossFit Box Owners
- Parents/Coaches of Youth and High School Athletes
- Anyone Interested In Building Muscle and Shedding Unwanted Body Fat
Here’s a short list of Top Ranked Clients/Athletes of Renaissance Periodization
- Jamie Hagiya – ranked 19th in the world after 2014 CrossFit Open, Ranked 4th in highly-competitive SoCal Region, Member of Phoenix Rise NPFL team
- Julian Serna – ranked 13th in the world after 2014 CrossFit Open, Ranked 1st in the Southeast Region, Finished 10th at 2014 Southeast Regionals.
- Sarah Scholl – ranked 35th in the world after 2014 CrossFit Open and 3rd in Northeast Region.
- Travis Cooper – 2013 National Champion 85kg. Member of Team MuscleDriver USA. Member of Team USA competing at 2014 Pan Am Championships. Won two medals at 77kg at 2014 Pan Am Championships with a silver in the C&J and a bronze in the overall. 2nd weight class.
- Mike Nackoul – bronze medal at the 2013 National Collegiate Weightlifting Championships. Resident at the USOTC in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Rebecca Gerdon – Member of Team MuscleDriver USA. American Open 2013 75kg 7th place 2014 USAW Nationals in 75kg weight class.
- Danny Lehr – Co-Founder of Caffeine & Kilos Company. National Championships 2013 94kg 7th place.
- Brantley Thornton – 181 lb all-time world record holder total in raw powerlifting
- Jay Nera – 1900+ lb total at 220lb weight class.
- Chad Smith – 2248 lb total, the 15th highest total all-time regardless of weight in raw powerlifting
- Mike Caruso – US Professional Strongman Competitor. 2012 American Strongman’s Runner-Up
Mike Israetel is an assistant professor of exercise science at the University of Central Missouri. Born in Moscow, Russia, Mike earned his PhD in Sport Physiology at East Tennessee State University, where he also served as a strength coach and sport scientist to Division I Athletes as well as the head sport nutrition consultant to the US Olympic Training Site in Johnson City, TN. Mike’s educational background complements his experiences as a competitive powerlifter and bodybuilder. While focusing primarily on his full-time job of teaching and research in the academic world, Mike is the head science consultant to Renaissance Periodization and works with some athletes directly to help them with their strength and body composition goals. Check out Mike’s website. CLICK HERE
Make sure to put these dates in your calendar January 18th at 2:00pm at CrossFit I35 in Overland Park KS.
The investment is only $30 for members of CrossFit I35. Non members and past members of CrossFit I35 are welcome at the kickoff you just need to be a member to participate in the challenge.
So if you are the type of athlete who is looking for crushing strength and while at the same time possessing endurance that was once only in the realm of the best ironman athletes you can’t miss this event.
Sign up now as the event size is extremely limited and once closed it won’t reopen.
See you on January 18th.