There are many ways to improve your lifts and here are just a few that David Fleming will present at CrossFit I35 on January 16 and 17.
- Which squat technique best carries over to bigger olympic lifts. If you’re missing this one you’ve probably been buried under a big clean far more times than you want to admit.
- How proper weight distribution on feet creates proper muscle recruitment during the snatch resulting in bigger lifts.
- How the right warmup routine will automatically increase your lifts on the platform.
- Learn the proper snatch and clean and jerk progressions that will not only increase your total on the platform but will also guarantee you make those big snatches and max clean and jerks during the 2016 CrossFit Games Open.
- Learn why 90% of all lifts are missed the before the bar leaves the floor.
- Why speed in transition from pull to catch separates great lifters from world class lifters.
- What specific hip position in the setup also separates good lifters from great and elite lifters.
David Fleming’s Coaching Resume
Jared Flemings coach for 13 years
National team coach for East Coast Gold
Coached multiple school age, junior, senior, and master athletes to national level competitions
USAW level 3 national coach
2010 Junior World team-team leader, Bulgaria
2011 Junior World team head coach, Malasia
2012 Senior Worlds Jared’s coach, France
Program writer Outlaw Barbell
Coach for Outlaw Barbell camps