The author made a big assumption and a big mistake. The assumption is you’re training purely for aesthetics. In other words how good will look in your next bikini contest which goes way beyond looking great naked.
The mistake is they didn’t (and to be fair couldn’t) ask the reader’s goals.
At CrossFit I35 train both men and women with the idea that when you train and eat for performance the ultimate result is looking great in the mirror both in or out of your clothes.
At CrossFit I35 we take the time to understand your goals before you join our classes or personal training sessions. From here we can tell you how often you will need to come to the gym and how to structure your food plan.
Take a look at these pictures:
Ask yourself two very important questions.
- Which picture do I look like?
- Which picture do I most want to look like.
Once you come to terms with where you are and where you want to go we can create a specific and measurable plan to get you there.
The problem with a lot of programs is that they assume what your goals are before they even ask. Our job is to help you get more specific and create the plan to get there.
When we meet for your goal setting sessions we will get hard numbers for both where you are and will be 100% honest about what it will take to get to your goal. You might want to look like the woman in the upper left or the one of the models in the middle row. Either way we can get you there.
The CrossFit I35 Transformation program is here to both create and help you follow your individual and unique fitness and eating plan.
Here’s what you’ll get with our 28 day Transformation Challenge:
- 28 Days of Unlimited CrossFit Transformation Classes. Our Transformation classes while challenging for people of all fitness levels are limited in size and assume no previous CrossFit or weightlifting experience. The most important thing for both the beginner and seasoned CrossFit athlete is moving well with great technique. While we require everyone to start in transformation classes many will progress to regular classes before the end of the 28 days.
- Basic Food Plan. A meal plan that’s easy to follow and create is far easier than most can imagine. We will show you how to create a plan that you will stick to and succeed in creating your goals.
- Optional Premium Plan. While a lot of people will be able to take the basic meal plan and succeed we offer an optional premium program where we will make a private appointment, discuss your goals, take your measurements and create a custom meal plan specifically for you that will have the right amount of calories, proteins, fats and carbs. (yes you have to have carbs and fats to get lean and fit).
- The person with the best 28 day transformation will receive a $250 gift certificate at CrossFit I35 for themselves or as a gift to a friend or family member.
The March group is limited to only 20 people and begins March 5th.
After this group is sold out the challenge is closed until the April group starts on the 2nd of April.
CLICK HERE to guarantee your spot in the March group.
See you at the gym.