Strength/Skill Every 2 Minutes for 12 Minutes Squat Clean and Jerk 2+2 @60%, 2+2 @70@, 2+2 @ 80%, 2+1 @90%, 2+1 @95%, 1+1 @ 100%* *Match existing PR don’t go for a new one. Then 15 Chest to Bar Pullups 15 Shoulder to Overhead 135/95# 50 Double-Unders 10 Chest to Bar Pullups 10 Shoulder to…Details
Strength/Skill Squat 6 sets of 2. Start at 60% and work to 100%. Goal is to get 2 reps with old max not get a new one. Then CrossFit Fall Hero Challenge Online Event #1 AFTERBURNER Part 1 Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 5 minutes of: 15 Bar Facing Burpees 15…Details
“ADAMBROWN” Two rounds for time of: 295 pound Deadlift, 24 reps 24 Box jumps, 24/20 inch box 24 Wallball shots, 20/14 pound ball 195 pound Bench press, 24 reps 24 Box jumps, 24/20 inch box 24 Wallball shots, 20/14 pound ball 145/105 pound Clean, 24 reps Please work in teams of 2 or even 3.…Details
Strength/Skill Squat 5 x 5 work up to 80% of the 5 rep max determined during Wednesday’s workout. As usual get spotters and don’t cut depth Remember this one? WORKOUT 15.1 Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 9 minutes of: 15 toes-to-bars 10 deadlifts (115 / 75 lb.) 5 snatches (115 /…Details
Skill/Strength 3 Snatch Lift-Offs + 1 Squat Snatch Lift off is slow and to just above the knee. The 4th rep is the snatch. Work up to a very heavy weight for the complex. Then For time: 9 Power Cleans 185/125#* 21 Pullups 7 Power Cleans 185/125# 15 Pullups 5 Power Cleans 185/125# 9 Pullups…Details
Squat 5 x 5 work up to a max effort for 5 reps.
As usual get spotters and don’t cut depth
5 rounds of:
12 Box Step Ups 95/65 20” Box
Rest 1:00 between rounds.
5 x 8 Heavy Bent over rows.
Skill/Strength Every 2 Minutes For 10 Minutes 3 Clean Lift-Offs + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Jerk Lift off is slow and to just below the knee. The 4th rep is the clean and 5th is the Jerk. Work up to a very heavy weight for the complex. No misses please and press outs are…Details
Strength/Skill Every 2 Minutes for 10 Minutes Thrusters Work up to a near 8 rep max. The 4th set should be the heaviest and the 5th should be 90% of the same weight you lifted in the 5th. Then 1) EMOM for 5:00 (5 total rounds)- :30 ME Double Unders :30 Rest *Begin #2 @…Details
CrossFit I35 is pleased and excited to host a fundraiser for the 31 Heroes Project this Saturday at 8am. Please follow the links below to donate and bring friends. WHAT IS THE 31HEROES WOD? The 31Heroes WOD (workout of the day) was specifically designed to remember the fallen heroes of August 6, 2011 and…Details
Squat Clean and Split Jerk Take 15 Minutes of singles working up to an opening attempt at the KS State. Please don’t max just because it either feels good or your stubborn. An opening attempt is a weight that you are 99% sure you will make. The other 1% provides for the possibility of an…Details